If you’re new to Kwik Tan or UV tanning – we have everything you need to know right here!
With Kwik Tan, you’ll feel comfortable and at home from the minute you sign up to every time you come to our salons. After all, we’re a community of glow-getters and are all trying to achieve the same thing – a perfect golden glow all year round!
How do I sign up to Kwik Tan?
Signing up to Kwik Tan is super simple – you can do it in-store or online via our website, whatever suits you best. Once you’ve completed our super-easy online registration, you’ll be able to collect your membership card when you visit the salon for the first time.
If you sign up in a salon, a dedicated member of our friendly team will be on hand to greet you, show you around, and answer any questions you might have. Please remember that photographic identification will be required at the salon. We accept cash and contactless payments.SIGN UP ONLINE
What to expect
Most of our salons are in city centres or on local high streets, making Kwik Tan the most convenient location to get a bronzed glow. Just look out for the orange sign and you will know you have found us! You will find us either in, beside or above an Admiral.
We’ll need photographic ID to verify your membership because it’s illegal to use a tanning bed if you’re under 18. We operate the ‘Challenge 25’ policy, so if we ask to see your ID, take it as a glowing compliment (literally)!
We have over 40 salons across England, but your membership is only valid at the salon you originally signed up in. If you want to use more than one salon, you’ll just need to sign up again – and you’ll get to take advantage of those new customer offers each time!
For safety purposes, memberships are non-transferable, so please don’t share your card and minutes with your friends. This is against our policy, and your membership would be cancelled – and none of us want that.
- Use a lotion before every session.
- Drink plenty of water before and after – this will keep you and your skin perfectly hydrated, and we know hydrated, tanned skin is the key to a youthful glow!
- Stick to your exposure time – this is based on your skin type, and it’s really important to follow it. It can be the difference between a bronzed glow and a red glow!
- Protect your eyes – this is essential when tanning. We have plenty of eye protection available in store*, so just ask our friendly team.
Apart from being part of a huge community of glow-getters, there are even more exclusive perks and benefits when you sign up to Kwik Tan.
When you sign up, we’ll give you:
- Additional tanning time when you make a block booking.
- Vouchers for discounted lotions.
The benefits don’t end there – as a member, you’ll also get:
- Exclusive offers and discounts
- Early-bird notifications – you’ll be the first to find out about special offers, new salons and beds, and member-exclusive perks!
- A birthday gift of free minutes
- Nine minutes FREE** for every friend you introduce!
If you buy a new block booking before your existing block booking runs out, you’ll get nine minutes FREE!***
*Costs may apply for goggles and wink-ease
**When introducing a friend, your nine free minutes are credited to your account when your friend makes their first purchase.
***Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Our tanning products
Saltwater Sundays Tan Extender Lotion
Saltwater Sundays Tan Extender Lotion£5.00 – £15.00 View Product
Karat Hybrid Sunbed Cream
Karat Hybrid Sunbed Cream£3.00 – £25.00 View Product
H.I.M Fit Tanning Lotion
H.I.M Fit Tanning Lotion£3.30 – £23.00 View Product
Australian Gold Rapid Tan Intensifier
Australian Gold Rapid Tan Intensifier£3.20 – £23.00 View Product