What Makes Us Different
- We offer the latest in tanning technologies, supplied by Ergoline, UVS and ECL
- We ensure all of our customers achieve maximum tanning results by designing individual tailored tanning guides
- We offer the best tanning lotions on the market
- You’ll find a Tanning Advisor in every salon
- We’re a proud member of the Sunbed Association and committed to providing responsible UV tanning
New Customer Benefits
- Receive your first tanning session FREE!
- A £10 Block Booking voucher.
- 20% discount on any bottle of tanning lotion .
- Unsure which lotion to buy? Get 3 lotion sachets for the price of 2, and then you can decide!
- Receive 9 minutes free tanning for every friend you introduce in person, or online. Click HERE to introduce now!
- Enjoy 9 minutes free tanning when you purchase another Block Booking before the expiry on an existing Block Booking.
What To Expect
The majority of our salons are located either next to, or through Admiral Casino, so don’t be alarmed by our quaint location.
On arrival, a Tanning Advisor will complete a new Customer Record Card with you, and assess your skin type to ensure you are suitable for tanning. You will watch a short induction video and be handed our safety information guide. The Tanning Advisor will then issue your Free Tanning Session along with your £10 Block Blocking Voucher and your ready to go!
Take a look at our new customer induction video below:
New Season Lotions for 2017
Using a lotion increases your tanning results by 60%!
When you don’t use a lotion, it normally takes 4 to 5 minutes for the UV rays to bring the melanin to your skins surface, which is what we need our skin to do to get a tan. Using a tanning lotion with Tyrosine, increases this process, bringing the melanin to your skins surface within 1 minute. Putting your skin into FAST TAN MODE.
Proud Members of the Sunbed Association
We’re passionate about providing safe and responsible tanning to all, ensuring customers are aware of their recommended exposure times, and using lotions that are suitable for their skin type.
We have also acknowledged the benefits of using sunbeds, and how regular use can increase levels of Vitamin D. The best source of Vitamin D is emitted from UV A and UV B rays. These rays are released from both the sun and sunbeds.
The Sunbed Association has acknowledged that just 25% of your recommended exposure time, repeated 2 – 3 times a week, is enough to keep your Vitamin D levels topped up